Evening Walk Next to the Beach

Hello dear readers! This is my 1st post about my looks and I decided to post this one. 
I worn this for a walk close to the beach area, and since I was going to stay till the late evening, I chose to mix elegant accessories to some casual pieces and this was how it turned out. I hope you like it.
- Maria
___________________________________________________
Olá queridos leitores! Este é o meu 1º post sobre os meus looks e decidi postar este. Usei-o para um passeio perto da zona da praia e, como ia ficar até escurecer, optei por misturar acessórios mais elegantes a algumas peças mais casuais e foi assim o resultado final. Espero que gostem.
-Maria





Clothes:
Striped Blouse: Massimo Dutti
Black High-Waisted Shorts: Pull & Bear
(You can't really see them in here but they're there!)

Accessories:
Watch: Parfois
Clutch: Parfois
Shoes: Zara
Glasses: Tally Weijl

__________________________________________

Roupas:
Camisa ás Riscas: Massimo Dutti
Calções Pretos de Cintura Subida: Pull&Bear
(Não dá realmente para ver, mas estão presentes!)

Acessórios:
Relógio: Parfois
Clutch: Parfois
Sapatos: Zara
Óculos de Sol: Tally Weijl



0 comments:

Enviar um comentário

Meet The Author

Hello. Maria | 19 | Portuguese Blogger based in the UK. At the moment full-time fashion journalism student at the University of Sunderland.
 

Translation